Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's been a long day at it's only 8pm. The day started early at 8:15 when I heard Ky Ky come in to do his laundry. I got up and visited with him for a bit then got around and went to class. After class I came home at some lunch and had to take a few tests at Michigan Works. They went pretty well too in case you were wondering :) I also put in a application at Biolife cause I heard they were also hiring. So fingers crossed I'll find something at either the hospital or Biolife soon!

Other then work related stuff I have a test tomorrow in Sociology. Kyle Chapman will be here tomorrow night too! We are excited to have company come up so we can show them around the town and campus. Well that's really all I got for today! I'm looking forward to a four day weekend. The weather is suppose to be really nice all weekend too! Hooray!

1 comment: