Monday, August 31, 2009

Every morning I wake up wondering whats the day will hold and today was no different. I got up and jumped into the shower and got myself around for class. Sociology was boring like always and time seemed to drag on. But I also had my first Obtaining a Blood Sample Lab today and was shocked to learn that we would be drawing each others blood in the near future!! I'm a little nervous about it because I'm not the bravest of people when it comes to procedures. Like tomorrow I have to get a shot for Measles, I know it wont take more than a few seconds and it will be over with and i know as soon as it's over i'll feel stupid for worrying about it. It's the nature of the beast for me.

On Wed. I'm going to Michigan Works to take a few clerical tests because I applied at the hospital. So im very excited to see what comes of that in the next few weeks. The weather was amazing today and I was in class most of the day! So i hope tomorrow the weather is just as nice and I can enjoy it a little more.

I hope you all are enjoying the journal of my life. Remember to love yourself and each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment